Create your own wallet
Creating a wallet in Bitcoin is incredibly tricky. Depending on your need, there is various tools that will help you to reach your goal.
A Bitcoin wallet must do the following:
- 1.Generate addresses.
- 2.Recognize transactions spent to these addresses.
- 3.Detect transactions, those are spending from these addresses.
- 4.Show the history of the transactions involving this wallet.
- 5.Handle reorgs.
- 6.Handle conflicts.
- 7.Dynamically calculate transaction fees.
- 8.Build and sign transactions.
- 9.Broadcast transactions.
Doing all of this by yourself from scratch requires serious skills and experience. Luckily there are tools you can utilize.